Salted Caramel Cheesecake is a dessert lover’s dream. Sweet, salty, and buttery, every bite of this recipe is just as good as the first. Unlike traditionally dense cheesecakes, our Salted Caramel Cheesecake stays soft and velvety when baked in your NESCO Pressure Cooker. Layered on a crumbly graham cracker crust and topped with drizzles of caramel sauce, this is a recipe you’ll want to make again and again.
Your Key Ingredient:
1 cup graham cracker crust
3 Tbsp butter, melted
2, 8 oz packages cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp coarse sea salt
Caramel syrup for drizzling
- Mix graham crackers and melted butter in a bowl and press evenly into the bottom on an 8″ springform pan and about 1 inch up the sides. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high using NESCO® 16-Speed Hand Mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla while continuing mixing. Add eggs one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary. Pour filling into the prepared crust.
- Place the wire rack and 2 cups of water in NESCO® Pressure Cooker. Fold a 12″ piece foil into thirds to create a “sling” for easy removal of the pan. Using the sling, lower the pan into the Pressure Cooker and lock the lid. Set pressure valve to “pressure” and cook on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- When timer is up, use Quick Release to lower the pressure. remove cheesecake from Pressure Cooker and let cool slightly.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of cheesecake and drizzle with caramel syrup. Chill for at least 3 hours, or up to 2 days.