Look no further for the perfect holiday side dish. Our Swiss Chicken Casserole might just become your next family tradition with its irresistibly creamy sauce and crunchy toppings. Your NESCO Slow Cooker is the Key Ingredient to saving you time on this flavorful dish. Simply add ingredients, choose heat settings, and serve up comfort in just a few hours. Tip: use fresh green beans instead of canned.
Your Key Ingredient:
6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
6 slices Swiss cheese
10 oz can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Lightly grease your NESCO® Slow Cooker with shortening or cooking oil.
- Place chicken on bottom of pot. Top with cheese.
- Combine soup and milk and spoon over cheese.
- Add stuffing mix and top with melted butter or margarine.
- Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.