Savor grilled salmon tonight with NESCO’s Grill with Glass Lid. This simple and convenient recipe yields flakey, rich meat in just a few minutes. Featuring a tangy juice marinade and seasoned with lemon pepper, your entire family will find something to love. Both farm-raised and fresh-caught salmon will shine in your NESCO.
Your Key Ingredient:
1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
lemon pepper to taste
garlic powder to taste
salt to taste
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup orange juice
- Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, orange juice, and olive oil until sugar is dissolved.
- Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat NESCO® Grill with Glass Lid for medium heat.
- Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.