Let Creamy Deviled Eggs be the star of the show at your next get together. Made with tangy mayonnaise and zesty mustard, this recipe features the classic ingredients you know and love. Skip the stovetop and prepare up to 8 eggs at a time with your NESCO Egg Cooker. To top, sprinkle with fresh herbs or spritz with a fresh squeeze of lemon juice for an extra pop of flavor.
Your Key Ingredient:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
Smoked Spanish paprika for garnish
- Measure the amount of water for “hardboiled” marked on the measuring cup and pour water into the base.
- Use the pin on the measuring cup and prick each egg before placing on the tray (reduces cracking eggshells).
- Remove the eggs and peel the eggshells under cool running water.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, placing the yolks in a bowl, and the whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks using a fork into a crumble, and add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well
- Evening spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.