Bring the spookiness to the Halloween party with these “Devil”ed Eggs! The classic combination of mayo, mustard, and vinegar create the traditional flavors of devilled eggs that everyone knows and loves. Adding edible decorations will make them the hit of any spooky season.
Your Key Ingredient:
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/4 teaspoon salt
Red gel food coloring
Edible, decorative candies
- Measure the amount of water for “hardboiled” marked on the measuring cup and pour water into the base.
- Use the pin on the measuring cup and prick each egg before placing on the tray (reduces cracking eggshells).
- Remove the eggs and peel the shells under cool running water.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, placing the yolks in a bowl, and the whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks using a fork into a crumble, and add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Evenly spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
- Decorate with food coloring and decorative candies to create your spooky masterpiece.