With these Gooey S’mores Gars, you’ll feel like you’re sitting around the campfire no matter where you are. The graham cracker crust, the soft marshmallow, and the layer of chocolate combine to recreate your childhood favorite in a bar that you can bring to parties, barbecues, or potlucks. Just make sure to bring extra napkins.
Your Key Ingredient:
NESCO 18 Qt. Roaster Oven
NESCO 16 Speed Hand Mixer
3/4 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup flour
3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon salt
9 milk chocolate bars
4 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips for sprinkling
- Preheat Roaster Oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Mix in egg and vanilla until blended.
- Add flour and graham cracker crumbs. Mix by hand to avoid crumbling graham cracker crumbs.
- In a 9 x 13 cake pan, press 2/3 of graham cracker mixture into the bottom to form a crust.
- Layer chocolate bars and mini marshmallows on top.
- Sprinkle remaining graham cracker mixture and mini chocolate chips on top.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until marshmallows are slightly golden brown.
- Serve alone or a la mode.