Not everything at a cookout needs to be unhealthy. These salt and vinegar zucchini chips are a simple but delicious treat that all ages with gobble up.
Your Key Ingredient:
3 medium zucchini
2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Whisk olive oil and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Slice zucchini 1/8” thick with a food slicer.
- Add zucchini to bowl and toss until evenly coated.
- Lay zucchini slices in a single layer on dehydrator trays and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Dehydrate zucchini slices for 6-12 hours at 140° or until they reach chip-like consistency.