Our roaster oven is so much more than just for cooking turkeys. You can also bake delicious cookies in it! These soft and delicious Lucky Charms cookies are perfect for Saint Patrick’s day.
Your Key Ingredient:
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows (divided)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat roaster oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. (2-3 minutes)
- Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and mix until just combined. Stir in 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- Roll into 2 tbs. sized balls.
- Bake in Roaster Oven at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are lightly, browned.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.