These colorful Easter deviled eggs will add a special touch to your Easter! Skip the stovetop and prepare up to 8 eggs at a time with your NESCO Egg Cooker.
Your Key Ingredient:
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- Hot sauce
- Red, blue, and green food coloring
- 3 cups water (divided)
- Measure the amount of water for “hardboiled” marked on the measuring cup and pour water into the base.
- Use the pin on the measuring cup and prick each egg before placing on the tray (reduces cracking eggshells).
- Remove the eggs and peel the eggshells under cool running water.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, placing the yolks in a bowl, and the whites on a plate.
- Mash yolks in a bowl with Miracle Whip, dry mustard, salt, pepper, and hot sauce until smooth.
- Place red, blue, and green food coloring into 3 different bowls and add about 1 cup water to each bowl. Place egg white halves in each bowl, tinting the egg whites pink, light blue, and green. If color is too pale, add more food coloring to bowls. Drain colored egg whites on paper towels.
- Pipe or spoon egg yolk filling into colored egg white halves; cover and chill before serving, at least 30 minutes.