For tonight’s dinner, serve up a platter of juicy Pork Tenderloin with Mushrooms and Tomatoes. This dish is easy enough for a weeknight and delicious enough for any get together. With its 1450 watt heating base and full-range temperature control, you can count on your NESCO Roaster Oven for delicious flavor throughout. Plate on a bed of wild rice.
Your Key Ingredient:
3 to 4 lbs whole pork tenderloin
1/4 lb butter
3 onions, sliced
2 cups white wine
1 lb fresh mushrooms
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/2 tsp thyme
1 tsp lemon pepper
1 cup stewed tomatoes
2 tsp cornstarch
- Preheat NESCO® Roaster Oven to 425º F. Melt butter in cookwell. Brown tenderloin 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300º F. Add onions, mushrooms, and herbs. Cover and bake 2-3 hours.
- Remove meat to slice. Set oven temperature at 400º F. Stir cornstarch and tomatoes into liquid and heat until sauce is thick. Serve sauce immediately over pork with white or wild rice.
- Prepare wild rice according to package directions.
- Place in casserole dish, dot with butter, and cover with foil until ready to serve. Serves 8.