Pot Roast, Carrots, and Potatoes is a classic dish everyone in your family will love. This nourishing meal is ideal for any time of the year, but it’s especially comforting during the winter. Warm-up your NESCO 6 Qt. Roaster Oven and tuck into a tender roast in just a few hours.
Your Key Ingredient:
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp dijon mustard
1/2 tsp ground, black pepper
1/2 tsp basil, crushed
4 lb boneless chuck roast
6 medium carrots, peeled, cut into 3″ lengths
6 medium red potatoes, halved
1oz pkg dry onion soup mix
- Preheat NESCO® 6 Qt. Roaster Oven to 225º F.
- Combine honey, mustard, pepper and basil in small bowl; stir until blended. Spread over beef roast.
- Set roast and vegetables in preheated cookwell; sprinkle on onion soup mix.
- Cover and roast 3 ½ to 4 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
- De-fat juice and serve over meat. Serves 4 to 6.