Your Key Ingredient:
- 1 cup half & half or milk (Add more as needed)
- 4 tbs. butter
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen corn
- 2 cups frozen diced onions
- 2 cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 (14 3/4 oz.) cans creamed corn
- 1 (14 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 tbs. dehydrated parsley flakes
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken breasts into your slow cooker. Mix thoroughly and break up any clumps.
- Add chicken breasts, pushing them to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 5 hours.
- Before serving, use two forks to shred chicken.
- Serve with sprinkled cheese or dehydrated parsley, if desired. You can also serve in large, hollowed-out rolls as bread bowls.