Your Key Ingredient:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 0.7 oz. packet of dry Italian seasoning
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. box of bowtie pasta
- Salt & Pepper
- Place chicken into slow cooker. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over chicken. Next, add cream of chicken soup and cut the cream cheese into cubes and place into slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours. Shred chicken and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked noodles. Add fresh parsley on top if desired.