Your Key Ingredient:
- 24 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 20 oz. bag frozen meatballs
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 16 oz. box spaghetti noodles
- 2-3 tsp. olive oil
- Pour in half the jarred spaghetti sauce into the slow cooker and spread it around evenly.
- Layer the frozen meatballs in a single layer on top of the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour the rest of the jarred spaghetti sauce over the meatballs.
- Pour in 4 cups of water.
- Sprinkle in minced garlic and Italian seasoning. No need to mix together.
- Finally, layer the spaghetti noodles on top and evenly drizzle the spaghetti noodles with olive oil to lightly coat. Make sure each noodle is coated in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2.5 hours or until noodles are soft and meatballs are heated through.