Your Key Ingredient:
- 1 spice cake mix
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin (divided)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Use mixer to beat cake mix, 1 1/2 cups pumpkin, water, oil, eggs and pumpkin spice pie.
- Pour batter into your slow cooker and cover.
- Cook on high 2 hours.
- Uncover and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove and place on serving plate and let cool completely.
- To make frosting, beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and mix until smooth. Stir in remaining leftover pumpkin. Gradually mix in powdered sugar until smooth and spread onto cooled cake.
- Sprinkle with pecans and enjoy!