Your Key Ingredient:
- 20 oz. peanut butter chips
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 bag white chocolate
- 1 bag mini m&m’s
Add peanut butter chips, peanut butter, vanilla, and salt into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, stir to mix ingredients, place lid back on slow cooker and continue to cook.
- Check every 15 minutes after the initial 30, open slow cooker and stir ingredients to make sure sides and bottom do not burn. Make sure everything is fully melted and mixed well together. This process should take up to a total of 40-90 minutes.
- Once all ingredients have fully melted and mixed together, use a spatula to smooth out into a flat surface, turn off slow cooker and allow to cool and harden.
- If you would like to add toppings, make sure they are added once the mixture starts to thicken a bit. (so they don’t sink) but before the fudge has fully set so toppings will stick.
- Once fudge has fully set, lay on a flat surface and use a sharp knife to cut into squares for serving.