Your Key Ingredient:
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 2 tsp. all spice seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 12 slices thick cut bread
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl that can accommodate a slice of the bread. Add milk, pumpkin puree, all spice seasoning, sugar, and salt together, until thoroughly mixed.
- Place the butter in your electric skillet at 375 degrees and let it melt.
- Dip a slice of bread in the batter and let it soak for about 10 seconds on each side. Let the excess drip off, then place it in your skillet to try until golden and crispy on each size, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with the rest of the bread, adding more butter to your skillet as needed.
- Serve with maple syrup with powdered sugar sprinkled on.