This Salmon Bagel Sandwich is made with slow-cooked salmon, and it’s combined with a seasoned cream cheese on a chewy bagel.
Your Key Ingredient:
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 (2 lb.) center-cut, skin-on salmon fillet
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tbs. sliced fresh chives
- 3 tbs. finely chopped radishes
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 everything bagels
- 1 cup arugula & spinach
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cucumbers
Add water and wine in slow cooker. Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high until salmon flakes easily with a fork. 1-2 hours.
- Discard mixture in slow cooker and set salmon aside.
- Combine softened cream cheese, chives, radishes, dill, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread mixture on bottom halves of 4 split bagels. Divide arugula/spinach, 8 oz. flaked salmon, red onion, and cucumbers among bagel bottoms; cover with tops.