This Slow Cooker Lemon Herb Turkey Breast is made with the flavor of lemon juice, lemon zest, chicken broth, Italian seasoning, and fresh rosemary – a delicious addition to your next gathering.
Your Key Ingredient:
- 3 lbs. boneless skinless turkey breast
- 2 cups turkey broth
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- Gravy (optional)
- 1-2 lemons (optional)
Add turkey broth to your slow cooker and add 4-6 thin slices of butter to the broth along with half of the lemon zest, Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Place turkey breast on top of the butter slices in the slow cooker.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining lemon zest, Italian seasoning, garlic, and butter slices over the turkey breast.
- Add 2 sprigs of rosemary to your slow cooker, cover, and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Once cooked, remove the turkey breast from the slow cooker and slice.
- Serve with gravy and lemon slices.