Your Key Ingredient:
- 1 sirloin steak (around 1 lb.)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- Fresh rosemary or thyme
Add water to your container or large pot.
- Set the Sous Vide Cooker to the meat setting. (137 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Rub the steak with 1/2 tbs. oil on all sides.
- Season both sides with salt, black pepper, minced garlic and optional herbs.
- Add the seasoned steak to a vacuum sealed bag.
- Place the steak in the water bath and make sure it is fully submerged.
- Cook for at least 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath and transfer the steak to the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the vacuum sealed bag and wipe off the moisture with paper towels.
- Season with more salt and pepper.
- Turn on your 12 Inch Electric Skillet to medium-heat. Add the remaining olive oil. Once, hot, add the steak and sear about 1 minute per side.
- Slice against the grain and serve with potatoes or veggies.