One Year Limited Warranty
This appliance is warranted for one year from date of original purchase against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover transportation damage, misuse, accident or similar incident. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This product is intended for household use only, not for commercial use. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
Your new NESCO® appliance comes equipped with numerous safety features. Any attempt to interfere with the operation of these safety features makes this warranty null and void. In the event we receive an appliance for service that has been tampered with, we reserve the right to restore it to its original state and charge for the repair.
For service in warranty – Defective products may be returned, postage prepaid, with a description of the defect to: The Metal Ware Corporation, 1700 Monroe Street, Two Rivers, Wisconsin 54241, for no-charge repair or replacement at our option. Must include proof of purchase or copy of original bill of sale when returning product for warranty service.
Please call Customer Satisfaction at 1-800-288-4545 to obtain a Return Authorization before shipping.
- For service in warranty, follow instructions set forth in warranty. When ordering new parts, make sure that you always mention the model number of the product.
- Call us on our toll free number, 1-800-288-4545 and tell us about your problem.
- If we instruct you to send all or part of your appliance to us for repair or replacement, our Customer Satisfaction representative will provide a Return Authorization number (this number notifies our receiving department to expedite your repair). Pack your unit carefully in a sturdy carton with sufficient padding to prevent damage because any damage caused in shipping is not covered by the warranty.
- Print your name, address and Return Authorization number on the carton.
- Write a letter explaining the problem. Include the following: your name, address and telephone number and a copy of the original bill of sale.
- Attach the sealed envelope containing the letter inside the carton. Insure the package for the value of the appliance and ship prepaid to:
Attn: Factory Service Dept.
The Metal Ware Corporation
1700 Monroe Street
Two Rivers, WI 54241