Still can’t figure out what kind of healthy snacks to make for your kiddos? Dehydrated Cinnamon Apples are where it’s at. They’re full of flavor, perfect for snacking, and are super nutritious.
Your Key Ingredient:
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- Wash apples.
- Make sure to peel and core your apples.
- Cut into slices.
- You can dip your apple slices in lemon water to prevent browning.
- Sprinkle cinnamon if desired.
- Arrange the sliced apples on your NESCO® Dehydrator trays.
- Set the temperature to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dehydrate until crispy when cooled.