It only takes three steps to get these delicious, tender sous vide chicken drumsticks; Season, Sous Vide, and Sear! Our Sous Vide Cooker guarantees success EVERY TIME and you can customize your drumsticks with your favorite seasonings or use the ingredients listed below.
Your Key Ingredient:
- 6 chicken drumsticks (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbs. olive oil (divided)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
Add water to your container or large pot.
- Set the Sous Vide Cooker to the chicken setting. (165 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Rub the chicken drumsticks with 1 tbs. olive oil on all sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk together paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper until combined.
- Rub half of the seasoning evenly over the chicken legs.
- Add the seasoned chicken legs to a vacuum sealed bag.
- Place the chicken legs in the water bath and make sure it is fully submerged.
- Cook for at least 2 hours.
- When the timer goes off, remove the chicken from the vacuum sealed bag and pat dry with paper towels. Make sure to be gentle so you do not break the skin.
- Sprinkle the rest of the seasoning over the drumsticks.
- Turn on your 12 Inch Electric Skillet to medium-heat. Add the remaining olive oil. Once, hot, add the chicken and sear about 1 minute per side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.