Wondering “what’s for dinner?” Our Pork Tenderloin recipe is the answer to satisfying your whole family tonight. Simply preheat your NESCO 18 Qt. Roaster Oven, add ingredients, and cover, only turning a few times throughout. This recipe calls for fresh ingredients; with its savory blend of onions, apples, and herbs, it’s almost guaranteed to be a hit.
Your Key Ingredient:
1/2 cup margarine
6 to 8 lb Pork tenderloin
6 red onions, sliced
1 lb mushrooms, cleaned, sliced
1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
6 large baking apples, cored, quartered
- Preheat NESCO® Roaster Oven to 425º F.
- Lightly wipe cookwell with cooking oil. Add margarine. Cover; cook until melted.
- Add roast. Cover; roast 8 minutes. Turn roast over. Cover; roast another 8 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350º F. Add remaining ingredients except apples.
- Cover, roast 1¼ to 1½ hours (170º F on meat thermometer).
- Add apples during last 15 minutes of roasting. Serves 12 to 14.