Your Key Ingredient:
- 2 lbs. frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter (cubed)
- 8 oz. cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6-8 bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced chives (dried or fresh)
- Place the corn, sugar and salt into slow cooker; mix together.
- Pour the milk into the slow cooker, then arrange the cubed butter and cream cheese on top of the corn.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir the corn mixture until it comes together into a creamy sauce. Just keeping stirring until smooth.
- Stir in the pepper.
- Top the creamed corn with crumbled bacon and chives.
- Ready to serve!