One of our favorite dip recipes is Buffalo Chicken Dip in a slow cooker. The creamy, cheesy, dip has the perfect amount of spice and is perfect for scooping up on a crisp tortilla chip.
Your Key Ingredient:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 4 cups of cooked chicken breast (Shredded)
- 2/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1.5 cup cheddar cheese (Shredded)
Place cooked chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese into your slow cooker and stir together.
- Place cover on and set to HIGH heat for 1-2 hours. Make sure to stir every 20-30 minutes.
- The dip will be ready to serve when the cheese is fully melted and you no longer see chunks of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheddar cheese on top and place the cover back on. Cook until that cheese on top is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies!