Your Key Ingredient:
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 oz. packet ranch seasoning mix
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon (cooked)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Add chicken thighs to slow cooker. Sprinkle in the ranch seasoning mix. Place cubed cream cheese on top of chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours without opening lid during cooking time.
- Shred chicken. Stir the cooked cream cheese into the shredded chicken and also stir in the bacon. Spread out into an even layer. Sprinkle over the cheese. Cover for an additional 10 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve over rice, baked potato or on sandwich rolls.