Your Key Ingredient:
- 1 lb. 80% lean ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 18 ounce jar grape jelly
- 13 ounce Honey BBQ sauce
- Optional: Buy instead of making meatballs: 32 ounce bag frozen cooked meatballs (About 55)
- Preheat your NESCO Electric Skillet or Oven to 400 degrees°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the meat, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or your hands to form 1 1/2 inch balls and place in skillet. Cook until no longer pink in middle.
- In the slow cooker, combine the grape jelly and honey BBQ sauce.
Stir until well combined.
- Add meatballs. Stir so all meatballs are coated with sauce.
- Cook on high for 3 hours or on low for 5 hours, occasionally stirring.
- Serve warm. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onions, if desired.
(Optional: thinly sliced green onions for garnish)