The NESCO 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker is perfect for making Cheesy Spinach Dip and keeping it warm on your party buffet table. To kick your Spinach Dip up a bit simply add the optional chopped Jalapeno peppers.
Your Key Ingredient:
8 oz cup Monterey Jack cheese, cut into pieces
4 oz cream cheese, softened
5 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed & thoroughly drained
1 large tomato, skinned, seeded, chopped
1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup half-and-half
1 whole jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
Crackers, cocktail rye bread, or fresh cut vegetables to serve
- Set NESCO® Slow Cooker to HIGH. Lightly wipe cook pot with cooking oil.
- In mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Spoon into preheated cook pot. Cover; bake 30 to 40 minutes or until center is set and edges are puffed.
- When heated, set control to AUTO.
- Serve warm with crackers, cocktail rye bread, or your choice of cut fresh vegetables. Serves 8 to 10.
Let us know some of your favorite slow cooker dip recipes!